Thursday, November 20, 2008

Time flies

Sheila Lund Hay

Where do I begin......


I cannot believe it has been19 years wow.
I married my High School sweetheart Jeff on September 22 ,1989 ( I was only 18)we have been happily married now for 19 years. We have 2 kids Jake is 17 and a senior at Taylorsville and Lindsee is in the 9th grade at Monticello academy. Jake is planning on joining the Marines after graduation (summer 2009).
I am a certified optician and work for a great eye doctor as the office manager. Jeff works for RC Willey and we both LOVE our jobs.
As many of you may remember when I was a junior I made the decision to drop out of school, MY BIGGEST REGRET!! Well this past summer I received my High school diploma. 19 years later but better late than never. I always felt empty with out it, and ashamed, it was something I was not proud of. But now I can hold my head high.
So much has happened in 19 years I could go on forever.
I am so glad to be reconnecting with old friends, it sure brings back the memories.
check out my blog http://www.jeffandsheilahay.blogspot.com/